TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ICARD MEMBERSHIP (CHINA)
- The ImagineX ICARD Membership ("the Membership" / being a “Member”) is issued by ImagineX Management Company Limited ("ImagineX"). You may be eligible for certain benefits by being a Member. All Membership benefits (as well as any further terms regarding how you can access such benefits as a Member or otherwise applicable to such benefits, such further terms being incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions) are listed at https://www.imaginex.com/index.php/en/icard/member-benefits/china. These terms and conditions shall be in effect whilst you remain as a Member.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall affect ImagineX's right to revise these Terms and Conditions (including amending any of the Membership benefits or how you can access such benefits) at any time at its sole discretion. ImagineX will inform you within a reasonable period of time and in a reasonable manner of any changes to these Terms and Conditions on our website www.imaginex.com if such changes will limit the benefits of your Membership (as described in Article 1 above). A current version of these Terms and Conditions is located at https://www.imaginex.com/index.php/en/icard/terms-and-conditions/china so please do check back from time to time for updates. By remaining as a Member, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as revised.
- The acceptance of your Membership will be at ImagineX's sole discretion. The validity period of your Membership is 12 months, and may be renewed for further 12 month periods by ImagineX subject to your fulfilment of the criteria set out at https://www.imaginex.com/index.php/en/icard/member-benefits/china. Written notice of renewal will be issued to the Member. The Membership may be cancelled and these Terms and Conditions may be terminated by either: (a) the Member at any time upon giving written notice to ImagineX; (b) ImagineX, to the maximum extent permitted by law, at any time (at its sole discretion) upon giving written notice to the Member; or (c) ImagineX not renewing the Membership at the end of the current 12-month period of the Membership, without further notice to the Member.
- The Membership confers no right or benefit upon the Member to purchase goods or services on credit or on terms other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our directors, officers, agents, consultants and associates, along with our related companies (including affiliate and subsidiary companies)) are not liable to you for any loss, damage or liability (whether direct, consequential, indirect, economic or otherwise) incurred by you in relation to: (a) you or third party’s use of any benefits conferred by virtue of the Membership and any sales and purchase of goods and services arising from the Member ,; (b) any revisions to these terms and conditions (including revisions to any of the Membership's benefits); (c) any cancellation of the Membership; or (d) any breach of these terms and conditions by you.
- In case of any dispute, ImagineX reserves the right to reasonably interpret these terms and conditions if any of them are unclear or equivocal. ImagineX and you agree to submit any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Terms and Conditions to Shanghai Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with its applicable arbitration rules if such dispute cannot be resolved through amicable discussions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China (including where any issue arises in respect to the use of the Membership in the People's Republic of China, Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore, or Taiwan).
- In the event of discrepancies or conflicts between different language versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- All correspondence and notices in relation to these terms and conditions should be directed to Marketing and Communications - CRM, ImagineX Group, 6th Floor, Qing Ke Mansion, 138 Fen Yang Road, Shanghai, China 200031; or via email to email@example.com.